LS Models 10027
Mass / Slipping Current @ 12 V
578 g / 0.52 A
- Sommerfeldt pantographs changed to LS Models. Interconnection of
pantos added. Pantos extension limitation with polystyrene stop.
- PCB modified to separate the red lights. Lenz Silver+ decoder.
Following repair due to a fall:
- Lowering by 0.5 mm by hollowing out the bogie pivot supports;
- Installation of additional steps. To allow circulation in a 500 mm
curve, the bogie side beams have been bevelled by approximately 1 mm.
- Loco-Revue sheet No. 6 / 65 b 6 (former series)
- File of La Vie du rail
No. 962 of 20 September 1964 Les locomotives
quadricourant série CC-40100 de la S.N.C.F.
- Assigments : Eurocity 64
- Photos on RailFanEurope
- SNCF 1972 booklet, p. 10 and p. 76.
- Le Train spécial No. 10 of
February 1997 Les locomotives polytension,
p. 16 and following.
- Ferrovissimo No. 2 of March 2005 CC 40100 : the
- Site trains-europe.fr
- Wikipedia article
- Video Une machine pour quatre courants on
YouTube. Show video.