DU 65 unified rail inspection car 4 5M 154.
32 mA at slipping; 150 mA motor blocked.
- Installation of a specific Zimo MX630P decoder
(not sound). To be able to control the cab lighting, the following
assignments are to be made:
See other decoder settings on
- Add 128 to the existing value of CV124.
- Set the value 8 into the CV corresponding to the desired function
key, for example CV37 for the F3 key.
- Installation of a crew (construction machinery
drivers Herpa No. 052948 deprived of their big Playmobil eyes
and of their helmet, and dressed in blue).
- Radiator grille blackened.
- Loco-Revue sheet No. 237/121968-68
d 20 (former series). Sheet preview.
- Loco-Revue Special Issue Chemins de fer réels
No. 7, 4th quarter 2000: les draisines de 1951 à
1975, p. 18.
- Photo of the reception of a
DU 65 by my father in Lille St Sauveur around 1968. This one has its
side window stiles painted in grey, like on EAD DMUs!